MIND and SOUL
It's all about words or anything I see in life.
That filling my soul and written on my mind.
Just to feel what I feel.
It's all about describing MY MIND and MY SOUL
Life is hard. But It's Harder If You're Stupid!!

Ayu Wening

Shout The Host!

Thursday, March 09, 2006 

miss u more than ever

I never asked to be in love with u
I never thought it would be this strong and deep
but it does happen to me!!
And now, I do missing u so
can't imagine I should wait weeks longer..

Miss U more than ever


cieeee jatuh cinta niy kayaknya ^_^

Aduuuh...love is everywhere except in my place. Kunjung ke blog della, temanya 'Cinta', kunjung kesini juga 'Cinta'. Iri sayah huhuhuh *menangis di pojok meratapi nasib*

wew.. ternyata efek ditinggal kerja di jakarta bisa DAHSYAT juga yah! hihihi..

sing sabar yo nduk..

btw, bwat bayu..
sing sabar juga yo mas.. hihihii.. awas lu ya klo pindah agama cuma gara2 pengen punya cewe!

duhh.. wening.. kangen mulu.. samperin ke jkt napa.. ?? heuheu.. :P

hihihihihi,,,
I never thought I would be missing him badly..

yah.. yah..
it's just the way we should pass to get to our dreams.

doain yah teman2ku??

@bayu,, hari geneee.. jomblo aje?! dapet salam dari nista pisss ahh=D

Post a Comment