MIND and SOUL
It's all about words or anything I see in life.
That filling my soul and written on my mind.
Just to feel what I feel.
It's all about describing MY MIND and MY SOUL
Life is hard. But It's Harder If You're Stupid!!

Ayu Wening

Shout The Host!

Saturday, February 18, 2006 

Oh.. di di di..

Oh.. u are so gorgeous
with that brilliant brain and charming eyes
how can I deny?

Oh.. di di di..
It's always singing in my head
that u're the light brighten my darkest hour
u're the sun shine my everyday

Oh.. di di di..
everytime u stare at me
with that smile, always
then our eyes meet
GOSH!! It's so deep!!
I just lose control
really want the time stopped

I know it aint right
so sad that u're with her
with children around u
what can I do?

but I cannot hide..
Im hurting my heart
and half way of messing my life

It is not love.. No, never!!
I just wanna feel special
then I promise it wont be love
so please just tell me that Im STILL special..

kusuma ayu laksitowening
lunch break, on the office room
*fuuu.. finally I write it down!!*


*ehm* Yes, you're still special,
tapi ko 'Oh di..di..di..' harusnyakan 'Oh..bay..bay..bay..' hehehe.
Ayu kamu selingkuh *kiceup..kiceup*

@bayu
huss.. tidak.. tidak.. I dont love him!!
stop guessing okeh?!

hehehe...
untung aja loe gak sampe keselek yu... dah kesempatan ketemu beliau baru dapet eh malah dapet musibah... gak kebayang degh...

@mas singgih
musibah paan seih?! truss ketemu sapa maksudna?


@jammie
hehehe salah posisi komen neh..
hhmm, tompi? baru lagu ini aja sih.. jazz-nya dapet bangett!!

Post a Comment