MIND and SOUL
It's all about words or anything I see in life.
That filling my soul and written on my mind.
Just to feel what I feel.
It's all about describing MY MIND and MY SOUL
Life is hard. But It's Harder If You're Stupid!!

Ayu Wening

Shout The Host!

Friday, September 16, 2005 

Can You Stand The Rain

On a perfect day
I know that I can count on you
When that's not possible
Tell me, can you weather the storm..

Cause I need somebody
who will stand by me
Through the good times and bad times
She will always, always be right there

[Chorus: ]
Sunny days, everybody loves them
Tell me Can you stand the rain
Storms will come
This we know for sure
Can you stand the rain

Love unconditional
I'm not asking this of you
We've got to make it last

I'll do whatever needs to be done
Cause I need somebody who will stand by me
When it's time she won't run
She will always, always be right there

[Chorus]
Can you stand the rain [4 times]
No pressure, no pressure from me baby
Cause I want you
And I need you
And I love you

Will you be there for me
Can you stand the rain [6 times]

dari dulu gw tergila-gila ma ini lagu!! sumpah... describe bangett perasaan seseorang yang nanya sama pasangannya *are we really soulmates?? how long can u stand??*

duhh.. ga ngerti deh, kalo kita udah makin percaya n yakin banget ma seseorang kok malah jadi bimbang sendiri *loh katanya yakin.. kumaha siy??*

ya gitu deh.. binun!!


tau ga sih Yu..
klo kasus gw yg thn kamari tea..
*sensorrrr.. forget it laaahhh*

i wanna ask you some question,
when he told you that he loves you, what does he sayz?
(a) I Love You
(b) I Love You more than yesterday
(c) I Love You today, but I don't know tomorrow

gw nanyanya serius neh.. ntar kalo dah dijawab.. i'll tell you why i ask such stupid question..
deal?!!

seperti di sms gw tea, del!! si babe *baca : beyb* hampir ga pernah bilang lop-lopan. tapi ya tetep ada komitmen *jelas kita mau kemana*, yang pasti harus dijalanin dengan tanggung jawab

LOVE is easy if u make it EASY.. hayyahh.. gaya bangett siy gw??

yang jelas :
1. dont u ever be in relationship with some1 who never thinks of marrying u!!
2. dont u ever be in relationship with some1 who doesn't even know who he is and how to treat u well.. ngaco neh cowo!!
3. dont u ever be in relationship with some1 u dont love or he doesn't love u in return
4. dont u ever be in relationshi with some1 who always says "I love u" but he doesnt know how to make u feel really beloved

he's no worth it!!

anda betulll skali ibu wening..

yg kmaren sih, mutlak 100% di nomer 1 dan 50% di nomer 2..
jadi weehh.. yu dadah yuuu..

nyantey lah yah..
masih banyak yang ngantri inih..
*huek cuiihhh*

Great work!
[url=http://qcgdqqzf.com/trwz/npcc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kldbajdj.com/xqow/dpwx.html]Cool site[/url]

Nice site!
http://qcgdqqzf.com/trwz/npcc.html | http://nkjgdryg.com/mjfq/euwi.html

Post a Comment