MIND and SOUL
It's all about words or anything I see in life.
That filling my soul and written on my mind.
Just to feel what I feel.
It's all about describing MY MIND and MY SOUL
Life is hard. But It's Harder If You're Stupid!!

Ayu Wening

Shout The Host!

Friday, October 06, 2006 

Berita Duka

this post is dedicated to Gemma

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rooji'un..
Telah berpulang ke rahmatullah, subuh tadi, ayahanda dari sahabat kita:
Ahmad Gemma Nurrahman
(alumni SMA 3 Bandung 2001/ IPA 8)


Semoga amal ibadah beliau diterima oleh Allah SWT dan keluarga yang ditinggalkan diberikan ketabahan & keikhlasan.. Amin!

I never know him in person, but I was close to his son. Gemma was my classmate when we were in high school, we were even in a relationship once. Gemma was so very nice to me (until now) and to all of his friends, he loves his family much.. he would fight anything for them!! Then I knew, behind the strong son there was a hard-worker and loving father..


(Gem, ayu dan keluarga turut berduka cita yang sedalam-dalamnya. Semoga amalan daddy diterima Allah SWT. Gemma yang sabar yah!! U're stronger than u know..coz I know who u are. This is dedicated for u, Gem, my forever best friend!!)