MIND and SOUL
It's all about words or anything I see in life.
That filling my soul and written on my mind.
Just to feel what I feel.
It's all about describing MY MIND and MY SOUL
Life is hard. But It's Harder If You're Stupid!!

Ayu Wening

Shout The Host!

Monday, June 05, 2006 

if my heart were a puzzle,
there would be u in the every piece..

I find myself within your eyes
I see the sun inside your smile
I feel my heart's beat in every your breath
I hear my soul's rhythms from voices you sing

You are the light that shines on my spotless mind
You are the strength within my hopeless heart
You are the power to keep going inside my broken soul
You are such a wonderful gift GOD gave me

Thank u
You really taught me how to love
And made me feel truly beloved
I love u and everything means you..


napa poto gw dipampang seih, duhh brad pitt ama jolie aja kalo mo poto si paparazzinya musti bayar 1 juta$
heuheuheu

@buaya
ada comment yang lebih garinkkk??

huh dasar kampring!!!
but u'r loveable too

Yu...Yu...is it me?
...
;p huehehe...

poto apaan sih??
kok ga ada?
telat ya gw :(

duuh.. indahnya cinta..

tadinya gw pasang poto tuuhh.. makanya judulnya PUZZLE.

tapi, berhubung kayanya kurang tepat nampang disini, jadi weee dicopot lagih!! kan konsumsi kita berdua sajah..=P

pacar baru pacar lama?
biar seru.. pacarnya lima..
:|

huduh

@manda
heuheu..
satu aja gak 'resmi'2 nihh =P

Post a Comment