MIND and SOUL
It's all about words or anything I see in life.
That filling my soul and written on my mind.
Just to feel what I feel.
It's all about describing MY MIND and MY SOUL
Life is hard. But It's Harder If You're Stupid!!

Ayu Wening

Shout The Host!

Saturday, March 03, 2007 

two and a half

day 3 of everymonth always reminds me of the day when we committed our heart to be in a relationship (Sept 3 2004). I never regret that I said "yes!" that moment. And finally I said "yes!" (again), when he proposed me just six months ago (our 2nd anniversary)!! I just could not say "No!" ;-)

I never asked to be in love with him. But it just happened!! Allah gave me the best.. From a boy with long-curly hair who offered me a drive that night, he became the man I dream of!! From annoying person, he became a loveable one! From chatroom, to relationship. From virtual life, to reality..

And,,, this is the time!! When I just can't be happier than today. I announce our wedding to you, readers!! Please check out our website, and please leave your trackback there!!

Labels: ,


hah?!
sejak kapan ada tag FAMILY disituh??

asyeeekk.. sbentar lagi dirimu ga perawan! *lho?!*

very surprised with this news... congratulation to you both... may sakinah be with you ;-)

waduh... besok ya.. duh.. selamet mbak... cepet2 punya anak ya... :D. salam kenal...

Post a Comment